Location: Queensbury, NY
The Graphic Designer conceives and executes a cohesive visual identity for all external-facing Marketing activities. This position is responsible for ensuring that TMS presents a consistent and compelling face to the marketplace, resulting in highly noticeable communications and increased brand recognition. Areas of primary focus include marketing outreach, sales collateral, visual presentations and website creative.
- Develop a visually appealing and flexible design for sales collateral such as Product Factsheets, Product Overviews, presentation slides and other print and electronic materials.
- Create product identity elements (e.g., logos, palettes and visual representation of taglines) for major new product sets such as the TMS APIs.
- Maintain an accessible library of current and correct graphics in multiple formats to enable decentralized execution of creative development by the company’s customer-facing teams.
- Support sustainable marketing campaigns with compelling design of email messages, print outreach, trade show visuals, web landing pages and followup materials.
- Manage relationships with outside agencies, art services, production firms and other vendors.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Sales, Marketing, Editorial and Product Development to understand the characteristics of various audiences and ensure resonance of design.
- Improve and maintain corporate identity materials (e.g., business cards, stationery, signage and notecards) to support multiple offices and all of the company’s flagship brands.
- Develop internal and external materials for clear and persuasive presentation of product data and other information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum academic requirement: Certificate in graphic design from an accredited trade school. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Minimum experience level: Three (3) years of continuously progressive experience in graphic design with a focus on sales and marketing applications.
- Established portfolio representing successful execution of design projects in a variety of print and online applications.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium (Mac)
- Proficiency with HTML email design for automated marketing platforms. Eloqua is preferred.
- Demonstrated skills with current and common web programming scripts.
- Demonstrated skills in production of camera-ready and press-ready artwork.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple and simultaneous projects using limited resources
To apply click here www.tribjobs.com and refer to Job ID: 2012-20829.