April 22, 2010
For more information, contact
Tribune Media Services
Dana Gage, Vice President, Marketing, Entertainment Products 817.275.5161 email@example.com
Tribune Media Services Announces Management Promotions
Tribune Media Services (TMS), a leading international provider of entertainment listings and information services for media and technology companies, announced several promotions for members of its senior management team and key business leaders today.
"TMS is fortunate to have a very experienced, driven management team that has worked together for many years," said David D. Williams, President/CEO of TMS. "These promotions recognize the vital roles these leaders have played in helping TMS experience extraordinary growth over the last decade, now serving over 4,000 customers in 40 countries."
The following members of the TMS' senior management team were promoted into the positions noted:
- Jay Fehnel to Sr. Vice President and COO, Entertainment Products, from VP, Entertainment Products.
- Mike Gart to Sr. Vice President, Finance and CFO, TMS, from VP, Finance and CFO, TMS.
- Walter Mahoney to Sr. Vice President, MCT Global Information Services, from VP, MCT Global Information Services.
- John Zelenka to Sr. Vice President, Business Development and News & Features, from VP, Business Development and News & Features.
The following members of the TMS Entertainment Products Division management team were promoted into the positions noted:
- Rebecca Baldwin to Vice President & General Manager, Zap2it.com, from General Manager, Zap2it.com.
- Ken Carter to Vice President and Managing Director, International Entertainment Information, from Managing Director, International.
- Dana Gage to Vice President, Marketing, Entertainment Products, from Executive Director, Division Marketing.
- John Kelleher to Vice President & General Manager, Entertainment Information, from General Manager, Entertainment Information.
- Lanna Langlois to Vice President, Finance, Entertainment Information, from Executive Director, Finance.
- Kathy Tolstrup to Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Entertainment Information, from General Manager, Sales and Marketing, Entertainment Information.
Also today, Tribune Technology announced that Melissa White, who leads TMS' information technology team has been promoted to Managing Director, Technology Architect, from Executive Director, Information Technology.
"TMS continues to attract new blue-chip customers around the world," Williams said. "We are fortunate to have such an experienced, customer-focused leadership team to oversee our continued investments in product development and technology."
About Tribune Media Services
Tribune Media Services (TMS), a subsidiary of Tribune Company, is a leading provider of information and entertainment products for print, electronic and on-air media in the United States and abroad. It distributes TV and movie listings and related editorial content under the TMS and Zap2it brands; syndicates comics, editorial cartoons, features and opinion columns; creates and distributes a variety of online information products; licenses editorial content from national periodicals; and manages national advertising networks. TMS also markets news, features, information graphics and multimedia content to media clients around the world through the McClatchy-Tribune Information Services. For more information, visit www.TribuneMediaServices.com.