TMS is a leading provider of theatrical showtime and movie metadata.
Movie Data Products and Services
Movie ShowtimesTMS is the most reliable source for movie schedules, providing showtimes for 44,000 screens in 6,000+ theaters across the U.S., Canada and the UK. Read More
Make sure moviegoers look to you when they want to know what's on at the local multiplex. TMS offers the most comprehensive movie showtimes database in the industry. TMS movie showtimes come straight from the exhibitors and represent the most accurate showtimes possible. Our agile database structure enables you to populate showtimes seamlessly in your online movie application, print movie section, or your customers' mobile devices. Pair TMS movie showtimes with Fandango ticketing services and your customers have all they need to get their seat at the show.
- Accurate showtimes for more than 6,000 theaters
- Data is easily ingested into print, online and mobile formats
- Pair with our movie ticketing service to provide a complete solution
- View Fandango Ticketing Service.
Movie DatabaseAn extensive collection of robust, rich and unmatched metadata for everything anyone would want to know about movies. Read More
The TMS Movie Database offers hundreds of deep fields of accurate, flexible movie metadata compiled from virtually every distributor and studio in North America. When you license TMS movie data, you can select from local, regional, multi-regional, state or national theater information. Our custom feeds ensure that you receive all the showtime and theater information you need to power your movie entertainment application. Data delivery is hassle-free using standard protocols. TMS Movie Database includes these fields and more:
- Movie synopses
- Release dates
- Poster art and photos
- MPAA ratings
- Star ratings
- Run times
- Movie website URLs
- Cast and crew lists
- Producers, writers, directors
- Studio distributors
- DVD release dates
On® MoviesDeliver comprehensive theatrical movie information across multiple media platforms with On Movies and the entire suite of On entertainment databases Read More
On® Movies provides rich and connected movie metadata you can pair with other On entertainment databases to provide your customers deep information about their movie entertainment options. From cell phones to computer screens, your customers are only a click away from connected data that will enrich their movie entertainment experience. On Movies provides:
- Local theater attributes (such as stadium seating)
- Access to showtimes for theaters in the U.S., Canada and the U.K.
- Foreign language titles
- Non-movie events hosted at the theater
- Movie poster art and images
- Movie metadata including synopsis, ratings, runtimes, cast, crew & more
- Movie Features with reviews for the most talked about releases
- View the On Demo Site
On® Connectors for MoviesAdd more depth to your movie content by providing a 360° view of theatrical movies and how they're connected to each other, along with value-added services for ticketing, trailers and ratings. Read More
With On® Connectors for Movies, you'll add more depth to your movie showtimes by demonstrating the relationships of remakes, movie series and movie topics. You'll also have the ability to add more depth to your entertainment content with connectors for Fandango online ticketing, Screenplay movie trailers and Common Sense Media for family viewing ratings.
On Connectors for Movies examples:
- Remake: The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008 and 1951)
- Topic: I Am Legend is connected to The Last Man on Earth
- Series / Sequel: The Dark Knight is connected to Batman Begins, Batman & Robin, Batman Forever, Batman Returns and Batman
Movie TheatersProvide your movie fans with useful "know-before-you-go" details about the theaters they are considering. Read More
Details, details, details. Does this theater have stadium seating? What's the address? How many screens will the movie be playing on? Make this information and more available about the theaters where today's movies are playing. TMS compiles detailed attributes on theaters throughout the U.S., Canada and UK, then connects them directly to your movie showtimes data. Your readers will appreciate the details that will help them make better decisions about where to see the movie they want to watch.
- Provide your customers useful "know-before-you-go" details
- Increase your value as a one-stop source for movie details
- Help customers make informed decisions