The world's most trusted source for television listings, channel lineups and metadata.
Television Data Products and Services
TV Listings SchedulesAccurate, comprehensive, and customizable TV listings with schedules for every local, cable, satellite and digital channel. Read More
TMS delivers TV listings with unmatched breadth and depth. We have a dedicated team of TV experts who collect, organize and disseminate listings for every television program airing on every network and local station. Whether you need local, national or international listings, we've got you covered. Our formats are flexible, easy-to-use and ready to publish for virtually any media platform -- including print, online, on-screen and mobile.
- Ready-to-publish formats for print, online or on-screen media
- Choose only the channels you need...local, national, international
- Accurate, reliable and consistently updated
- Convenient “pick up” or delivery options
- View related TV features
- Contact our Sales Team about TV Listings Schedules.
TV DatabasePower your interactive guide application with the world's most comprehensive, accurate and flexible database of television program information. Read More
Great program guide applications require much more than just program listings schedules – and TMS has the in-depth data you need for both scheduled and on-demand programming. The TMS TV Database offers hundreds of deep fields of accurate, flexible show and episode information compiled from virtually every network, program syndicator and cable programmer in North America – plus the photos and logos that make the data come alive. Fuel your application with the same data that innovators like Microsoft, TiVo, Comcast and Yahoo! use to power their electronic program guides, websites and mobile devices.
- Deep metadata for both scheduled and on-demand programs
- Actor and cast photos
- Program, network and station logos
- Simple integration with your guide application
- Hassle-free data delivery using standard protocols
On® TVYou'll drive deeper discovery of television content across multiple media platforms with On TV and the entire suite of On Entertainment databases. Read More
On® is part of a powerful suite of interlinking entertainment databases, designed to fuel the next generation of interactive program guides. The On database contains metadata about hundreds of thousands of TV shows which -- when synchronized with other On databases -- drives deeper discovery of entertainment content. On TV makes it easy to help consumers uncover the six-degrees-of-separation relationships of shows, celebrities and movies no matter where they're playing -- television, DVDs, broadband or mobile.
- Rich metadata including air times, episode descriptions, cast, genres, photos and reviews
- Powered by TMS Unique IDs linking every celebrity, show and episode
- Designed to help your customers find the TV programs or movies that they'll enjoy the most
- Flexible XML format allowing you to link and present the data the way you want
- Schedules for every channel in the U.S., Canada and Mexico
- Visit On the demo site.
- Contact our Sales Team about On.
TV ShowcardsEnhance your entertainment content by giving your customers handy, detailed guides to today's most-watched TV programs. Read More
TV Showcards bring today's most popular TV shows to life with visually-rich images and in-depth details. When your customers want to know more, TV Showcards is just what you need to help them "drill down" for details about their favorite shows. Whether you use them online, on-screen or in print, TV Showcards are delivered in a convenient ready-to-publish format. TV Showcards include:
- Show premise
- Photos including cast ensemble and characters
- Premiere and finale dates
- Original and current networks
- Cast, character and crew list
- Show logo and custom banner
- Show and cast awards
- View a sample TV Showcard.
VOD Program ServicesAs on-demand programming choices explode, TMS helps guide consumers to the offerings they'll enjoy most. Read More
Video On Demand has changed the way people watch TV. Not only has on-demand made TV viewing a non-linear experience, program choices are exploding with fresh content being served up exclusively for VOD channels. At TMS, we're tracking it all. We make VOD hassle-free.
- Comprehensive information for major national VOD content providers
- Channel lineup positions for national VOD services in the top MSOs
- Program information and episodic descriptions for VOD content
Online Video DataIntegrate online and OTT video content and capabilities into your video product offerings – on-screen, online, and on companion devices. Read More
More than 50 million people watch TV shows and movies online every week. Help your audience stop searching and start watching with Online Video Data. Our proprietary search and indexing technology culls out millions of online videos from premium sources on the web. When synchronized with On® Entertainment metadata, you’ll have the data building blocks you need to create professional, reliable and structured entertainment guides across multiple video platforms from a single, trusted source.
- Curated links to thousands of online videos
- Available as a turnkey module of the On TV GuidancePack
- Thoroughly indexed and synchonized with TMS Unique IDs
- Device-aware technology for highly relevant results
- Contact our Sales Team about Online Video Data.
Channel LineupsTMS provides you access to the most complete and up-to-date collection of channel lineups in North America. Read More
The TMS Channel Lineup database contains over 22,000 channel maps for cable, satellite, telephone and utility companies in North America. As the leading source for channel lineup information and the premiere provider of TV listings nationwide, TMS has direct access to lineup information that can't be found anywhere else. Our database team constantly refreshes channel maps for unparalleled accuracy. Thousands of companies and millions of consumers rely on TMS Channel Lineups to meet their information needs.
- License channel lineups locally, regionally or nation-wide
- The most complete and reliable channel lineup database for North America
- Updated consistently for the highest accuracy possible
Web ServicesWith turnkey Web Services from TMS, you can deliver entertainment datasets customized for your end-user and sent directly via the Internet. Read More
With TMS Web Services, it's easy for you to deliver constantly refreshed entertainment data directly to your end users' devices, based on their preferences. TMS Web Services offer the flexibility of hosted web applications, efficient delivery via industry-standard methods and volume-based pricing as your user base grows.
- Daily refreshes of television listings information to user devices
- Web APIs provide efficient XML data for your applications
- TMS manages user preferences through dedicated account management
TMS Unique IDsTMS Unique IDs are the power behind your entertainment application, enabling you to deliver deeper, broader and more connected television information. Read More
As Bill Gates said, "It's not about the search, it's about the find". The real value in the TMS television database is helping consumers discover more of the shows they love to watch and the celebrities they want to see. That value is made possible by TMS Unique IDs. Every TV show, movie and celebrity in our vast entertainment database has a unique identifier, enabling you to link shows and celebrities across multiple platforms.
- License TMS Unique IDs to build a robust entertainment navigation platform
- Drive deeper discovery of television entertainment through multiple media
- Help consumers find their favorite shows and celebrities, no matter where they appear
PSIPRely on TMS to provide the PSIP metadata you need to transmit television program information in your digital television signal. Read More
The Program and System Information Protocol (PSIP) is the protocol used in digital television for providing metadata about each program so viewers without set-top boxes or program guides can view program titles and, optionally, descriptions. More broadcasters rely on TMS than any other source to provide reliable PSIP data to transmit with their digital television streams.
- ATSC standards compliant
- Identifies both the DTV and associated analog channel
- Scalable data based on your needs
International DataIf you're ready to go global, TMS is your source for comprehensive television data collected from all over the world. Read More
TMS provides global TV information from our offices in the U.S. and The Netherlands. Our database covers major TV markets around the globe including Brazil, Canada, the Caribbean, Latin America, Mexico, and the United Kingdom..