A full suite of services including guide design, research and program promotion.
Television Services Products and Services
Research ServicesLeverage the depth and breadth of the TMS television database to extract critical research data about television schedules and programming. Read More
Media companies of all kinds rely on the TMS television database for a variety of business research tools including:
- Syndicator and distributor compliance tracking - tracks air dates and times for syndicated content
- Advertising schedule tracking - verification and clearances
- Market Grids - snapshot program schedules for all broadcast channels in each DMA
- Pre- and post-air schedules - for every channel up to 8 weeks prior or after after air date
- Channel Lineups - 16,000+ complete lineups including channel position for every channel
- Program and Rights Tracking - track programs by title and episode across the universe of all airings
- ShowFinder - web-based search tool returning results for program airings
Pagination ServiceEnjoy instant savings with reliable pagination services for your entertainment content pages. We deliver press-ready files for your TV book, daily TV page and movie showtime listings. Read More
Let us do the work for you. TMS Pagination Service makes it easy for you to publish television and movie content. Our reliable team of industry experts save you time, resources and money with custom-built pages that are delivered to you in PDF, Quark or InDesign formats. We work with you to ensure your pages follow your exact design templates with accurate fonts, colors and page sizing. Your pages are delivered press-ready according to your production schedule.
- Save time, money and resources
- Receive press-ready entertainment content pages
- Delivered in the format and schedule you choose
OnConnect Managed ServicesAccelerate innovation with Image Cloud and a powerful set of data delivery APIs. OnConnect enables developers to rapidly develop robust apps and outsource the hard work to TMS. Read More
What's the best way to build entertainment apps that consumers will love? Focus on the front-end and leave the heavy lifting to TMS. Hosted on a commercial grade platform, OnConnect is designed to scale to millions of simultaneous users
- Data delivery APIs enable specific granular requests for TV, movie and celebrity; and sports data.
- Image Cloud is a reliable hosting service for the comprehensive images uniquely available from TMS.
- Serve up "snackable" bites of entertainment content to engage consumers and keep them coming back for more.
- Avoid the costly overhead of ingesting, storing and serving images.
- Eliminate the pain of managing multiple files, databases and backend infrastructure.
Program Promotion ServiceIncrease viewer tune-in by making your program stand out in today’s most highly used on-screen, online and print program guides. Read More
For studios, networks and production companies that want to deliver enhanced details about their program, TMS Program Promotion Service is a valuable tool. Enhance a show title, customize the episode description or change “Paid Program” to your specific show title. Your information then gets distributed in TV listings used by millions of viewers every day to make viewing decisions, increasing show engagement and driving higher tune-in.
- Customize titles and episode descriptions
- How It’s Made > How It’s Made: Jelly Beans
- Update generic titles with specific titles
- Paid Program > Tai-Bo Fever
- Promote your program to millions of TV viewers
Listings Distribution ServiceMake sure your network schedule is part of the most widely distributed database of entertainment information on the market. Read More
Introducing a new network? For emerging digital channels and new networks, the TMS Listings Distribution Service ensures your program information gets included in the television database that fuels TV guidance for millions of consumers each day.
- Publicize and promote your new network
- Become part of the most widely-used television database
- Be there when consumers decide what to watch
Alert ServiceUse the extensive TMS distribution network to deliver important announcements, messages and alerts to thousands of media companies. Read More
If your company has a message of any kind -- informational or promotional -- you can rely on TMS' deep connections in the media industry to get it delivered. The TMS Alert Service acts like a wire service to deliver your message to our distribution network of more than 20,000 media companies including system operators, broadcasters, online portals, cable networks, newspapers, publications and more. You can use the TMS Alert Service for messages of any kind -- from announcing a logo change to a satellite location move to press announcements.
- Deliver your message to thousands of companies with one call
- Targeted delivery based on the type of alert
- Use for informational or promotional purposes